The Night Owl Optics 3-power binocular encloses two high-quality image intensifier tubes in the industry’s
most modern and ergonomic mechanical package.
For hunting, wildlife observation or security, our 3-power binocular offers better optical quality, lighter weight,
and a more robust mechanical design than competitive generation-1 binoculars.
A central focusing wheel allows for quick and easy focusing of both objective lenses simultaneously.
And Night Owl’s proprietary inter-ocular hinge guarantees that both optical channels are always centered precisely over each eye.
- 3x magnification
- Adjustable focus with central focusing mechanism
- Two high-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes
- Adjustable inter-ocular distance centers the dual optical channels precisely over each eye
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
- Soft-touch rubberized finish
- Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housings
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Optic Design: manual focus
- Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter adjustment: +4 to -4
- Inter-ocular Distance: adjustable from 2.27” to 2.97”
- Minimum Focal Distance: 6.6'
- Angular Field of View: 19.7º
- Field of View at 200 ft distance: 70 ft wide
- Dimensions: 6.7”L x 5.8”W x 2.5”H
- Weight (without batteries): 30.6 oz
- Power Supply: requires (1) 3-volt Type-123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 40 to 80 hours, depending on infrared usage
- Infrared Illuminator, built in: Yes