Night Owl’s classic military-style night vision goggle system is designed for hands-free use with a head-mask.
Our hinged quick-release mount also allows the user to quickly flip the goggle up out of his field of view or to detach for use as a hand-held binocular.
Designed for use while walking or operating a vehicle, the BG1 presents the user a non-magnified 1-to-1 image with a wide field of view.
F 1.4 lenses improve depth perception beyond that provided by standard night vision viewers.
And a light sensor automatically cuts power to prevent burning out the intensifier tubes in the event of exposure to a potentially damaging light source.
- Use with head-mount, flip up or detach completely
- Enhanced depth perception
- Wide field-of-view
- Bright-light protection circuit
- Close-up focusing
- Two better-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to
- improve target recognition in any environment
- Precision-machined aluminum housing and lens bodies
- Photodetector system for ambient light detection and auto power-down
- Magnification: none (1-to-1)
- Objective Optic Design:
- Lens Diameter: 20 mm
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter adjustment: +4 to -4
- Inter-ocular Distance: 2.52
- Minimum Focal Distance: 10.0
- Angular Field of View: 30°
- Field of View at 200 ft distance: 106 ft wide
- Dimensions: 5.2”L x 4.9”W x 2.1”H
- Weight (without batteries): 14.0 oz without head mount
- Power Supply: (2) 1.5 volt Type-N batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: 40 to 80 hours, depending on infrared usage
- Infrared Illuminator, built in: Yes